- We expanded our diaper supply during various promos. We now have 31 diapers. This allows me to wash every 2-3 days (usually Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday) and hang the diapers on the line while we're at work.
- We changed our diaper pail. We're now coping with one PlanetWise diaper pail bag at home. I was horrified to find one day that the FuzziBunz pails we had been using leaked through the zipper. Nasty diaper-liquid dripping on the floor and discoloring our beautiful hardwood? Ugh. It makes me mad just thinking about it again.
- We also exclusively use PlanetWise wet bags for daycare and on-the-go. Again, the FuzziBunz tote just did not live up to expectations. The zipper has repeatedly jumped its track and we're just fed up with putting it back on.
- I bought a diaper sprayer. I'm still averse to sticking my hands in the toilet and the $40 was more than worth it for me. When we're travelling, Nana or Luciano usually rinse the diapers for me. I recently heard a trick about using a squirt bottle as a portable diaper sprayer. I'll have to give that a try.
- As expected, we get by with fewer doublers. Four is plenty.
- We usually use fewer wipes now (less than 10 per load of diapers). This is mostly because we now buy disposable wipes for daycare. It just got to be too much of a hassle to chase the cloth wipes back and forth.
Of course, I have started thinking about potty training......