Thursday, February 23, 2012

3 months? Already?!

Three months ago today I gave birth to our son.  Hard to believe how fast the time has gone and how much our lives have changed.  Papa laughs at how our priorities have changed since Giovanni entered our lives.  Suddenly, a night spent cuddling Gio is my idea of heaven.
Unfortunately, we're all sick tonight.  I fear that we have our first case of pink eye.  (Though advice from friends on Facebook indicate that it might be something else.  *fingers crossed*)  His right eye has been yellow-goopy all night.   If this is still going on in the morning, we're going to call the doctor and have to keep him home from daycare.  Guess this is the price we pay for both continuing to work.  

The bright side of tonight is that Gio seems to be in good spirits.  He had a great time in his bath tonight.  He loves when I sing to him.  I have started making up my own songs for him.  The current one is sung to the tune of "Frere Jacques":
Giovanni, Giovanni,
You're so cute, you're so cute!
Mama loves you so much, Mama loves you so much.
Yes I do, yes I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment