Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The beginning

I'm starting this a little late in the game (Giovanni will be 11 weeks old tomorrow), but I wanted a place to capture our stories and adventures.  Maybe someone will get help or inspiration from one of our experiences.  Maybe it will just be a fun place for me to keep track of everything we're going through so I can share it with him someday.  I know that few of our struggles will be things that others have not faced before.  Feel free to share advice, but please do not be offended if we don't take it.  We are gathering information as we can and trusting our instincts to do what's best.  We won't always be right, but hopefully we'll raise a good kid who loves us!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! You're not late. I didn't start mine until Andrew was 7 months.

    ReplyDelete